Creative Evangelism Endowment
Do you have a passion for creative evangelism?
If your church is planning to experiment with a creative evangelism effort and is located in the Pacific Union Conference, you can apply for special funding to jumpstart your outreach project. Your project will need to be:
- Creative and innovative.
- Have a high probability of meeting the stated objectives.
- Likely to produce measurable results.
- Structured to have a good investment to return ratio.
- Able to be replicated by other people in other places.
2018 Creative Evangelism Endowment Fund Committee Submission Guidelines
Each local conference will set up/establish an evangelism or ad hoc committee to:
- Review all local Conference applications for Creative Evangelism funds based on current criteria (see guidelines below)
- Forward viable applications to the Pacific Union Conference based on the following limits:
California Conferences: Up to 4 applications each per distribution period (twice per year-March and November)
Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada-Utah: Up to 3 applications per distribution period (twice per year-March and November)
* A maximum of 25 applications will be considered and evaluated per distribution period (twice per year) by the Union Evangelism Endowment Committee.
Deadline Dates for 2018
- January 25—Deadline for applications to be turned into the local Conference
- February 22—Deadline for applications to be turned into the Union (Only applications submitted from the local Conference will be accepted at the Union)
- September 27—Deadline for applications to be turned into the local Conference
- October 25—Deadline for applications to be turned into the Union (Only applications submitted from the local Conference will be accepted at the Union)
If at any given period there are open slots, the union will send notice to the conferences.
Details of the Creative Evangelism Endowment Fund are available so you can print them for your church.
Examples and Forms
To access documents in pdf format you must have Acrobat Reader.
Memo to Applicants (PDF)
Project Request Form (PDF)
Project Request Form (MSWord) This form must be typed.
Project Evaluation Form (MSWord)