Partial Nominating Committee Report
Pacific Union Conference
May 26, 2021
Thousand Oaks, Calif. – The Pacific Union Conference Nominating Committee has released this partial slate of nominations prior to 2021 Constituency Session, scheduled to be held in Tucson, Ariz, August 15-16, 2021.
The nominees for the Pacific Union Conference Officers 2021-2026 are:
- President: Bradford C. Newton
- Executive Secretary: Sandra E. Roberts
- Treasurer: Stephen V. Mayer
- Vice President: [undetermined]
- Coordinator, African American Ministries: Virgil S. Childs
- Coordinator, Asian-Pacific Ministries: VicLouis Arreola III
- Coordinator, Hispanic Ministries: Alberto Ingleton
The 52-person Nominating Committee will continue their work over the next few weeks to complete the nominations. Elder G. Alexander Bryant, President of the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists, is the Chair of the Nominating Committee, and Elder Velino Salazar, President of the Southern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, is serving as the Secretary.
Pacific Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
Mail to: PO Box 5005, Westlake Village, CA 91359
Street address: 2686 Townsgate Road, Westlake Village, CA 91361